-
knoppix 4.0 will not recognize my usb flash drive
Hi everybody...I really need your help in this one...I am using knoppix 4.0 after boot up with it, my usb drive can not be find , Since I am new using this os I am completely out...I did some mnt command in the konsole command line but it will not work, could you guys give me any hint or help how to do it.....so I can have my usb permanently recognized on knoppix...
than you in advance for any help or recommendation
best
autan
Similar Threads
-
By mxcrowe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:23 AM
-
By jscinoz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-02-2005, 01:35 PM
-
By yukichigai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By hfinger in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 11:10 AM
-
By dragon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 18
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 03:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99