-
Burning Knoppix to CD Question.
I just downloaded knoppix from one of the mirrors on this site.
it stated it was an ISO file but after it finished downloading I realised it was in fact a rar
file containing the folder and file contents of a knoppix CD. There is two folders in there
and 5 files - I copied them files and folders directly to disk - with the same directory structure as they were in the rar file.
now,
knoppix doesent boot when I start my system with the CD in the drive. (I have changed the bios).
if I put the CD in while Windows XP has already booted it just opens up a web browser and displays
the index.html file which is on the disk.
anyone know what I may be doing wrong?
Many Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By cheeez in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By koolaide187 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 09:19 PM
-
By rasguy1 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 04:59 PM
-
By E-Compagnie in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 07:01 PM
-
By fjzx4 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99