You realized wrongly. See answer #1.Originally Posted by scrubs
I just downloaded knoppix from one of the mirrors on this site.
it stated it was an ISO file but after it finished downloading I realised it was in fact a rar
file containing the folder and file contents of a knoppix CD. There is two folders in there
and 5 files - I copied them files and folders directly to disk - with the same directory structure as they were in the rar file.
now,
knoppix doesent boot when I start my system with the CD in the drive. (I have changed the bios).
if I put the CD in while Windows XP has already booted it just opens up a web browser and displays
the index.html file which is on the disk.
anyone know what I may be doing wrong?
Many Thanks.
You realized wrongly. See answer #1.Originally Posted by scrubs
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE GA-AB350-Gaming 3 AMD Socket AM4 DDR4 4-Slot Gaming HDMI DVI
$60.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00