-
Junior Member
registered user
Can't install Knoppix 5.1.1 with installer
I've downloaded the ISO for knoppix5.1.1 and made a good cd, which checks out fine on md5sum. The command "knoppix-installer" wouldn't work on the startup screen, so I went into the GUI and did it there. The installer came up, but I couldn't install knoppix to my computer because a window came up saying I didn't meet the system requirements. It said to make sure I had the right-sized partitions and all that.
I know that I have plenty of memory (768mb) and harddrive space (2 partitions with 40gb each and a 217mb swap). The window also gave me a command to bypass that menu, but it didn't do a thing. I have windows xp on the first partition and Knoppix 5.0.1 on the other. Can anyone help me on this? I'm crippled and can't install knoppix unless I fix this. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By Josh83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-05-2005, 09:21 PM
-
By Kumagoro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 04:26 AM
-
By rushman8282 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:38 AM
-
By torchZ06 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 06:39 PM
-
By fritschi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99