-
Do you have Windows on that same drive ? or is that a single drive ? I have installed other Linux distros on about that size I guess its a matter of what gets put on it, I believe the download expands out to a little over 2 gig so from that i would think you would have enough room. I have it installed on a 10gig drive but I dont have it mounted and I am having so much fun with Sidux I doubt I will for a while, its one of those things when a distro catchs your eye and you really like it you dont wanna put it down for a while, Ive been using Sidux for about 4 days now, they use the latest stuff thats what has be so eager to use it.
Similar Threads
-
By Josh83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-05-2005, 09:21 PM
-
By Kumagoro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 04:26 AM
-
By rushman8282 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:38 AM
-
By torchZ06 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 06:39 PM
-
By fritschi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Vintage Fujitsu Scrap Board with 4 CPU's for Gold Recovery
$89.95

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00