Did you see this:
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix52-en.html
?
download 5.2 version April (perhaps)![]()
Did you see this:
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix52-en.html
?
download 5.2 version April (perhaps)![]()
The 5.2.0 CeBIT 2007 Torrent is up on LinuxTracker, or at least an ISO that claims to be it. It's an External Tracker and VERY little history on the uploader.
http://www.linuxtracker.org/torrents...mm=945#comm945
April sounds great for a public release of 5.2.1, but in the meantime, I'll try a preview.
i have not been able to remaster 5.0.1, 5.1.0, 5.1.1 now 5.2, you guys are something else...
please do i have to install knoppix on my hard drive to be able to remaster it, cos from the procedure on the net it looks like they remastered it without having to install onto harddrive.
Advice please......
explain to me like u would explain to a child
thanks alot
Hey I havent found in the knoppix torrent tracker but im downloading it, because i cant wait
abby
You would probably get more information on your question if you post in the Customizing and Remastering section of the forum. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 You can also look at the Documentation links at the following link: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Category...tering_Knoppix I'm not the expert on the subject, but have been able to accomplish it a few times using the information I just provided.
Hi ckamin,
Thanks for the info, I will do just that...
cheers
You can download knoppix 5.1.1 using metalink , it is a very very fast alternative to bittorrent because you can download from multiple mirrors at the same time.This is especially usefule for folks who cannot use bittorrent
Check out my post for more details in the Tips and Tricks section http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27083
I hope the mods can put a link of metalinker file on the downloads section so people can directly download the metalink file for knoppix 5.1.1
We have made over half way through April now.
Just wondering if anyone knows the status of the public release of the public distribution of 5.2?
I just got it in the mail but can't get it to completely load. I'm new to Linux have only messed with it for work and that was Redhat. Anyway it locks up about 2 seconds after the screen comes up and I can't figure it out so.......

RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49