-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix 5.2
Did you see this:
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix52-en.html
?
download 5.2 version April (perhaps)
-
Senior Member
registered user
The 5.2.0 CeBIT 2007 Torrent is up on LinuxTracker, or at least an ISO that claims to be it. It's an External Tracker and VERY little history on the uploader.
http://www.linuxtracker.org/torrents...mm=945#comm945
April sounds great for a public release of 5.2.1, but in the meantime, I'll try a preview.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
to the experts
i have not been able to remaster 5.0.1, 5.1.0, 5.1.1 now 5.2, you guys are something else...
please do i have to install knoppix on my hard drive to be able to remaster it, cos from the procedure on the net it looks like they remastered it without having to install onto harddrive.
Advice please......
explain to me like u would explain to a child
thanks alot
-
I am downloading it
Hey I havent found in the knoppix torrent tracker but im downloading it, because i cant wait
-
Senior Member
registered user
abby
You would probably get more information on your question if you post in the Customizing and Remastering section of the forum. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 You can also look at the Documentation links at the following link: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Category...tering_Knoppix I'm not the expert on the subject, but have been able to accomplish it a few times using the information I just provided.
-
remastering
Hi ckamin,
Thanks for the info, I will do just that...
cheers
-
Senior Member
registered user
You can download knoppix 5.1.1 using metalink , it is a very very fast alternative to bittorrent because you can download from multiple mirrors at the same time.This is especially usefule for folks who cannot use bittorrent
Check out my post for more details in the Tips and Tricks section http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27083
I hope the mods can put a link of metalinker file on the downloads section so people can directly download the metalink file for knoppix 5.1.1
-
Status on Knoppix 5.2
We have made over half way through April now.
Just wondering if anyone knows the status of the public release of the public distribution of 5.2?
-
ver 5.2
I just got it in the mail but can't get it to completely load. I'm new to Linux have only messed with it for work and that was Redhat. Anyway it locks up about 2 seconds after the screen comes up and I can't figure it out so.......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99