thanks for your help! I'll pay some professionals and let them try to solve the problem.
after my motherboard crashed I have now installed a new one. when i boot with knoppix my hdd doesn't show on the desktop. what could be the problem and how can i fix it?
thanks for your help!
thanks for your help! I'll pay some professionals and let them try to solve the problem.

Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Vintage Apple IIc TV Switch Box A2M4041 825-0814-A RF Switch Original Accessory
$23.00
VINTAGE Apple Quantum Fireball 3.5 inch 1GB 50 pin SCSI HDD For Mac
$59.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00