FYI, I am pleased to report that Knoppix 5.2 works well with my laptop's mini builtin rt2500 card. I used "iwconfig" all the way.
This is the 1st version since late 3.8 that I have a full system.
Thanks
FYI, I am pleased to report that Knoppix 5.2 works well with my laptop's mini builtin rt2500 card. I used "iwconfig" all the way.
This is the 1st version since late 3.8 that I have a full system.
Thanks

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga 1000 Motherboard W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$200.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99
Commodore 1084S-D 14" CRT Monitor For Amiga / C128/64, 1084 Docs, Works
$355.00
ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00