-
problem connecting to internet
hey
I cannot connect to internet with knoppix. I've searched the faq and the forum to find a way so solve it byt haven't found a way to do it. I'm really not that good at the whole computer thing so I might not understand everything but I'll do my best. My networkcard is a Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Gigabit ethernet NIC. I have no clue what that means myself but it might be usefull. my connection is ADSL through a router. I read another answer were someone said it might help do run a netcardconfig and when i do it says it's ok. so it seems to find my networkcard but I can't connect to any site. my router is a Netgear WGR614. It's a wireless router but I'm not using the wlan right now. I don't know if there is any more information i need to give.
thanks.
PS. You'll have to excuse my poor english but since I'm not from US och UK or any other english speaking country I hope I'm excused
Similar Threads
-
By garrincha in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:33 AM
-
By -=Unstoppable=- in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2005, 10:12 PM
-
By P.Enguin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
-
By Randomi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 12:16 AM
-
By samboy in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99