I can't swear I'm not connected but when I write a url and press enter in both konqueror and iceweasel it says it can't find the server or something like it.
I will try to ping both the url and the ip now.
I can't swear I'm not connected but when I write a url and press enter in both konqueror and iceweasel it says it can't find the server or something like it.
I will try to ping both the url and the ip now.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
ASUS ProArt PX13 13" 3K OLED 2-in-1 (Ryzen AI 9 HX 370, 32GB/1TB SSD, RTX 4050)
$1249.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00