-
yeah I think I can do that but I'm not sure that's the one that I'm using. for when I'm doing a netcardconfig eth0 fail. eth1 is my wlan and eth2 is ok
But sure I can do that and post back the results. I guess that execute the command ifconfig eth2 would do the same thing but for eth2 instead? And I'm not really sure what the difference is between eth0 eth1 and eth2 and why theres a difference so it would be nice if you could tell me. I'll post the results anyway
Similar Threads
-
By garrincha in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:33 AM
-
By -=Unstoppable=- in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2005, 10:12 PM
-
By P.Enguin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
-
By Randomi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 12:16 AM
-
By samboy in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

G.SKILL 3GB (3x1GB) DDR-400 PC-3200 184-Pin DIMM RAM Lot F1-3200
$30.00

sk hynix 16GB pc4 3200 server RAM
$1200.00

Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory Module KCP424SD8/16
$55.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00