-
Help me through a HD recovery via Yahoo and I will pay you.
My hard drive is not working. I took it in to our local repair shop for a recovery and they said the data was not retriveable using the program they use and that it needed to be sent to a "clean room". An online friend offered to help me work through Knoppix but I think our opposite schedules may prevent it for a few days and I am going nuts over this.
I am mostly clueless when it comes to tech issues but very good at following directions.
If you can help me through Knoppix and help me recover any part of my hard drive, I will pay you via paypal for ALL of your time. If I send it off for recovery, I am out hundreds of dollars so I figure I have nothing to lose.
I downloaded the knoppix onto my laptop. Burnt a CD. Installed it into my desktop. Pressed F3, typed Knoppix, Got to the Knoppix Desktop and when I click on Hard Disk Partition [hda1] I get the error:
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad uperblock on/dev/hda1, or too many mounted file systems.
Where do i go from there or whatelse can I try?
Please PM me if you are willing to help.
Thank you!
Misty
Similar Threads
-
By SurfThaNet in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-28-2006, 01:34 AM
-
By mycelcius in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2006, 01:10 PM
-
By BrainDeadAngel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:46 PM
-
By jester600 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 04:59 AM
-
By magoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 05:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel Core I3-540 SLBTD 3.067GHz CPU Processor LGA1156
$13.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99