I downloaded knoopix 5.1.1 and now it work fine![]()
![]()
I have tried a wireless mouse, wired optical USB and a ps/2 wired mouse. This happens with the live cd as well as the install.
What is happening is the mouse is really laggy and is impossible to use. The rest of the OS is fine.
my xorg file says the driver is "mouse". I am using Knoppix 5.0.1.
I downloaded knoopix 5.1.1 and now it work fine![]()
![]()

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
YEASTAR MODEL TA2400 NEOGATE VOIP ANALOG FXS GATEWAY WITH 24 CHANNEL PHONE/FAX
$250.00
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99