How do I use fprot with knoppix 5.1 Live???
How do I use fprot with knoppix 5.1 Live???
Followed those steps and got a problem during the f-prot installer. I wanted to download the f-prot files from the net, when i chose this option the installer gave me an error.
I believe the packages I need are fp-linux-ws.tar.gz and fp-linux-ws.tar.gz.md5sum
Anyone know a where to get those or another way around this.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4300-32F 32-Port SFP Gigabit Switch EX 4300 w/ Rack Ears
$89.99
Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32 Port 32x100GbE QSFP Switch
$9699.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX4650 Ethernet Switch
$35200.99
Juniper EX4100-24P Ethernet Switch
$6983.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00