I downloaded knoopix 5.1.1 and now it work fine![]()
![]()
I have tried a wireless mouse, wired optical USB and a ps/2 wired mouse. This happens with the live cd as well as the install.
What is happening is the mouse is really laggy and is impossible to use. The rest of the OS is fine.
my xorg file says the driver is "mouse". I am using Knoppix 5.0.1.
I downloaded knoopix 5.1.1 and now it work fine![]()
![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC
$115.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50