I downloaded knoopix 5.1.1 and now it work fine![]()
![]()
I have tried a wireless mouse, wired optical USB and a ps/2 wired mouse. This happens with the live cd as well as the install.
What is happening is the mouse is really laggy and is impossible to use. The rest of the OS is fine.
my xorg file says the driver is "mouse". I am using Knoppix 5.0.1.
I downloaded knoopix 5.1.1 and now it work fine![]()
![]()

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch UNTESTED
$40.99