-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: Bad ISO file?

Originally Posted by
fehers_78
... When I downloaded the ISO file I unpacked it (with WinRar)....
The ISO file I'm using now is what I rewrote with NERO and it is now 730MB. I remember the file being under 700MB (about 695) when I downloaded it so this is what makes me think the error message is because the original ISO file was different than the current one I have done with NERO.
You never "unpack" the ISO if you plan on using it.
You can know completely that you have a good ISO by running the md5 sum test against the md5 file that came down with Bittorrent (or is available from the mirrors i you still use 20th century technology).
See answer #1 for details.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Similar Threads
-
By bonkas in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
-
By ghoststrike in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-16-2005, 10:46 AM
-
By sepekte in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 11:48 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 07:25 PM
-
By dmedici in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 09:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel Core i7-13700 16-Core 2.10GHz LGA1700 CPU Processor SRMBA
$235.00

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99

Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99

Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95

RGB Win11 AM4 Gaming PC Ryzen 5 3600X GeForce GTX1070Ti 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Wifi
$529.00

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99