Install of Knoppix 5.1 ends in a black screen. The integrity of the install disc is ok (md5 ok testcd ok.) I contacted the manufacturer of my computer who informed that there is a problem under Linux with the video card, a Volari GX-6200XL Ultra. I checked the XGI website and found that there are Linux drivers for Volari cards, namely: V3-Linux-V1.0-0815.tgz.
Point is I don´t know how to use the driver during installation (if that is the problem).

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.77