Hi George- you'll notice that it requests you to post lspci -v on the hardware forum. So if you could......open a term and type away. Also you might want to check out this thread
Hi. My name is George. I am new knoppix user. I have knoppix on my laptop. I have a sound problem. My sound card is sis7012. When I run sndconfig it configures my snd card but I cant hear any sound. When I start kmix volumes are fine. Help me plzz!
George
Hi George- you'll notice that it requests you to post lspci -v on the hardware forum. So if you could......open a term and type away. Also you might want to check out this thread
tnx rickenbacherus. i wrote lspci -v. it displays my sond card. now what should i do? :)
Post the output please. Also- did you check out the link above?

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95