-
"no aiglx extensions found" problem using beryl wt
Using the latest knoppix (5.1.1) I ran it with the "knoppix desktop=beryl" and got the error messege in the subject line.
So I figured, just get the nvidia drivers and run it again but I don't really know how to do that.
I apt-get the nvidia drivers and then restart kde but I now get an error message stating "nvidia not found"
Any ideas on how to get this to work? I'm fairly new to linux.
Thanks!
(running intel x86 with an nvidia 7900GT)
Similar Threads
-
By montalegrejorge in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:50 PM
-
By scruffyeagle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 05:27 AM
-
By oman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 06:44 PM
-
By phillfri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 01:52 AM
-
By akira28 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 11:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$75.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" Sata SSD Drive MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512 Health Above 90
$52.99