-
XGI volari
Install of Knoppix 5.1 ends in a black screen. The integrity of the install disc is ok (md5 ok testcd ok.) I contacted the manufacturer of my computer who informed that there is a problem under Linux with the video card, a Volari GX-6200XL Ultra. I checked the XGI website and found that there are Linux drivers for Volari cards, namely: V3-Linux-V1.0-0815.tgz.
Point is I don´t know how to use the driver during installation (if that is the problem).
Similar Threads
-
By I S in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player, Power Adapter. Partial function.
$42.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29