Using the latest knoppix (5.1.1) I ran it with the "knoppix desktop=beryl" and got the error messege in the subject line.
So I figured, just get the nvidia drivers and run it again but I don't really know how to do that.
I apt-get the nvidia drivers and then restart kde but I now get an error message stating "nvidia not found"
Any ideas on how to get this to work? I'm fairly new to linux.
Thanks!
(running intel x86 with an nvidia 7900GT)

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25
IBM 00D0055 X3850 X6 Server Storage I/O Book Card - Tested - fast Ship
$49.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM 43W0291 System X3250 M1 Server System Board Motherboard Mainboard
$39.95
IBM 3837-AC1 X3850 X6 CTO SERVER
$400.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
$400.00