-
My Bad
Seems it did detect most of the hardware correctly after all.
I hunted thou the menus and finally located the Grome volume control applets.
Seems all the sliders come bottomed out by default. Once I maxed them out I got all the sound I ever wished for.
Similar Threads
-
By borabora in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2006, 09:59 PM
-
By Aphex_Twin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 10:47 AM
-
By BillyBobber in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 10:09 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-25-2003, 02:39 PM
-
By Dial-IN in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 02:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5/i7/i9 AMC CPU Processors, LOT of 90 pcs
$18000.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-14700KF 20-Core 3.4GHz LGA1700 33MB Cache CPU SRN3Y
$310.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99