-
Knoppix 5.1.1, Stuck at DOS Prompt
This should be easy, but I am stuck.
Got Knoppix 5.1.1 from "Linux Magazine" (April 2007).
I cannot boot from DVD, so made floppy image from "Baldur.img"
(Help on DVD says use "Boot.Img" as image file (but Baldur.img is only .IMG file on DVD)
Anyway.
I made and booted from floppy into dos, ran loadcd.bat so I can now see the CD
however I don't know how to start knoppix from this dos prompt.
How hard can it be?, but I can't do it and can't find this in the FAQ
Similar Threads
-
By PetersonZF in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-25-2006, 08:17 PM
-
By abbynormal in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2005, 03:24 AM
-
By Ajak in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 05:58 AM
-
By fmarzocca in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 12:15 AM
-
By Sean in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99