-
install to dell x200 with firewire CD ROM?
I want to make a Knoppix boot disk so that I can rescue some files off my almost dead HD, which will no longer boot XP, but still runs (mostly). The X200 has no floppy or CD ROM, except for a firewire external. Has anyone tried this? I suppose I could use a memory stick, instead, maybe? Help?
I'm a newbie to this; mea culpa if I'm asking the wrong question or am in the wrong place.
Many thanks,
C
Similar Threads
-
By remhigh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 07:55 PM
-
By Elkabong in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 08:54 PM
-
By c123 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 09:31 AM
-
By BillS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 11:56 AM
-
By jvdtorn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 01:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99