Hi.
I need to modify KNOPPIX programs and make it bootable usb.
Well. I have a previous Linux system and i download KNOPPIX. I read remastering & customising documents but i read that you need to boot this and modify from there. It's possible to do with extract all files with "extract_compressed_fs KNOPPIX /knoppix/" and make the same??
Another question. If i want to uninstall all programs of KNOPPIX default how can i do???
I know that these general questions its complicate to explain but i would like some guide or similar that explain something about it.
Thanks for all.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
$153.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00
MagicJack Plus K1103 VoIP USB Phone Adapter AC Power Adapter Open Box
$21.23
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Polycom VVX 501 Desktop VoIP Phone HD Voice PoE 2200-48500-025 Black Silver
$39.99