-
Knoppix 5.0.1 and Wireless
Im a complete newbie to linux, and a friend gav me a CD with Knopix 5.0.1 on it. I love it. I dont really play games on my lappy due to the anemic video card, (Intel 945GM). But I do use it for applications, movies, and internet. The application and movie parts of this os are great. I cant get my wireless to work thou. I have a Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 A/B/G wireless card. Ive tried iwconfig and it says no hardware found. Can you guys give me any advice on this? I would definetly think of switching the laptop to at least dual boot if I can get my wireless working properly. P.S. Im already looking into putting linuxonto my desktop. I LOVE LINUX, lol.
Similar Threads
-
By l951b951 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:41 AM
-
By dtzxdtzx1 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:20 PM
-
By rpk073 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-14-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

WaterSaver CT4880F-225WSA Vacuum VAC Panel Mount Needle Valve 3/8" IPS 1 Pc
$78.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99