-
Problem installing yahoo messenger.
Hi....... I'm new to the forum and linux but have had a little experience with centos whilst still running windows. I've now made the leap and have ditched windows completely and have chosen Knoppix 5.1.1 to replace it. It is very stable and no problems at all running it on a Sony Vaio. Gradually I am customising it to my requirements. One problem I can't figure is why I can't get it to install the yahoo messenger client using the dpkg command. Am I missing something glaringly obvious or should I be using a different way of installing it?
Apologies if it's been covered before but I've searched the forum and can't find a similar thread.
Thanks......
Tim.
Similar Threads
-
By mycelcius in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2006, 01:10 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 02:23 AM
-
By evilkat in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By magoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 05:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99

G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series 64GB (4x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz F4-3200C16Q-32GTZN
$149.99

Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$65000.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00