-
Hi Harry Kuhman,
I do respect your opinion and appreciate your advise BUT I have to install Knoppix because it is a task I have to complete for my project.
So Please if you have any idea regarding the issue or any other links I can refer to solve my problem I would be greatly thankful.
Regards
Similar Threads
-
By highlandham in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2008, 02:59 AM
-
By madman34 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2007, 08:06 AM
-
By knoppix00 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-20-2006, 12:39 AM
-
By jeremiah in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 06:04 AM
-
By OP4Latino in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-19-2005, 05:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01