-
Why knoppix doesn't load my imagefile automatically?
First of all the image-script refers to the wrong cheat-code for loading images:
However its not: home=/dev/[whatever]
Or in my case: home=/dev/sda1
It's: home=/media/sda1
I've spent hours with testing and wondering... I don't know if there's someone here in charge, but when there's someone: Fix it! I was nearly at the point of throwing the towel! - I have a slight clue about linux but what does somebody without? - And it's absolutely unusual to use pathnames of the mounted devices. - I think the maintainer of the script thought the same way as I...
But well, it's not over yet:

Why do I have to check overwrite? How can I fix this?
Thanks!
Just for the protocol:
KNOPPIX has found an image file ([...]). This image
contains the components listet below, which can be activated
seperately.
If you do nothing, the image will be activated in 10 secons.
[x] home Mount persistent Knoppix-Homedirectory
[x] system Add as persistent, writable system area
[ ] overwrite Overwrite/update stored system configuration
[x] init Start INIT-botscripts (network, printer etc.)
Similar Threads
-
By ncsuapex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2005, 07:49 AM
-
By n()()dle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By Medicate in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By TheSpider in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 05:00 AM
-
By dimkal in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 09:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99