-
SU Returned with ERROR in Root Shell
Hi,
I'm using Knoppix 5.1.1 and I installed it on my PC harddisk using the root shell by calling (knoppix-installer) command
Here comes my problem in steps:
I went to Shell Root > Typed SU (without any other thing)
Result: > "SU Returned with ERROR"
Now I can't open the Shell Root at all to do my work and whenever I try to open it I get the same error "SU Returned with ERROR" even after restarting. I also can't run applications under Knoppix category in the KMenu.
The question is: How can I recover so I can use the Root Shell?
Or
If I opt to re-install Knoppix can you guide me to a way that allow me to re-install it?
Similar Threads
-
By highlandham in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2008, 02:59 AM
-
By madman34 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2007, 08:06 AM
-
By knoppix00 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-20-2006, 12:39 AM
-
By jeremiah in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 06:04 AM
-
By OP4Latino in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-19-2005, 05:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21