When I boot up into Knoppix everything is ok using the knoppix xmodule=vesa for invisiible mouse curosr. However I now have 1 small problems and it an bit of a promblematic! Because I knows nothing of knoppix or Linux or unix systems.
There is an area called Home with 2 folders 1 is desktop and the other is TMP the size I am guessing without knowing is around 1.3 gig in size maybe, how can I increase this area to say around 10 gig? purely for copying over teh files to this area and then use the DVD burner to burn the files?
Becuase when I launch the KD3 burner it can't see the mounted drive which is according to knoppix sda2, it see a folder called sda2 but only copy 2.0Kb in size, but make a folder called back on teh Home area and copy the file over it works BUT needs to increase this area by another 9 gig as the total backup is hitting 10.4 gig
I need to copy all teh file over to this home area in order to bunr to KD3 DVD!
Thanks, PJ
PS this is rather urgent, my friend need her files and ehr backup especially her files fro her business website!

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Micron 32GB MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7 RAM 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG Memory
$249.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
M386A8K40BM2-CTD SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 SERVER MEMORY TESTED
$289.00
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00