-
How can I increase disc size?
When I boot up into Knoppix everything is ok using the knoppix xmodule=vesa for invisiible mouse curosr. However I now have 1 small problems and it an bit of a promblematic! Because I knows nothing of knoppix or Linux or unix systems.
There is an area called Home with 2 folders 1 is desktop and the other is TMP the size I am guessing without knowing is around 1.3 gig in size maybe, how can I increase this area to say around 10 gig? purely for copying over teh files to this area and then use the DVD burner to burn the files?
Becuase when I launch the KD3 burner it can't see the mounted drive which is according to knoppix sda2, it see a folder called sda2 but only copy 2.0Kb in size, but make a folder called back on teh Home area and copy the file over it works BUT needs to increase this area by another 9 gig as the total backup is hitting 10.4 gig
I need to copy all teh file over to this home area in order to bunr to KD3 DVD!
Thanks, PJ
PS this is rather urgent, my friend need her files and ehr backup especially her files fro her business website!
Similar Threads
-
By nnigam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:15 PM
-
By Arbatras in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:44 PM
-
By TheTak in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 07:47 PM
-
By Suzanne101 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 01:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58