-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I've heard conflictiong answers about FTP servers in Knoppix. Have never gotten one running either. But I agree completely that transfering files in a group is a better approach, one that I've used a lot. What I do is start a server in Windows and then transfer between that and a clent in Knoppix (there are several to pick from but Konquror works as a FTP client just fine).
I've been keeping an eye on the new accounts (spammer issues).I see no record at all of any superlinuxnoob account being created before today (one was just set up). I would suggest that it might not be the best name to use, particularly if you stay active in the group for a long time.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Similar Threads
-
By jacartlidge in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:19 AM
-
By searching-4-a-soul in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
-
By Joe2Shoe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-18-2007, 01:13 PM
-
By n01mportant in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By tilleyrw in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00