Does the old 'netcardconfig' (or kmenu//KNOPPIX//network-internet/Network_card_configuration) command still survive in knoppix 5.1?
Sorry I'm still on 3.7![]()
I installed Knoppix 5.1 on my hard drive. How can I enable my LAN connection? I am such a n00b.
Does the old 'netcardconfig' (or kmenu//KNOPPIX//network-internet/Network_card_configuration) command still survive in knoppix 5.1?
Sorry I'm still on 3.7![]()
it generally auto-works unless you have a weird lan
or a giga-bit card
post your
lspci
listing to make sure the network adapter is working
check in
Knoppix - System - KInfoCenter
under
Network Interfaces
to see your config
and to re-DHCP a connection there is
Knoppix - Knoppix - Network/Internet - Network card configuration

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67