Does the old 'netcardconfig' (or kmenu//KNOPPIX//network-internet/Network_card_configuration) command still survive in knoppix 5.1?
Sorry I'm still on 3.7![]()
I installed Knoppix 5.1 on my hard drive. How can I enable my LAN connection? I am such a n00b.
Does the old 'netcardconfig' (or kmenu//KNOPPIX//network-internet/Network_card_configuration) command still survive in knoppix 5.1?
Sorry I'm still on 3.7![]()
it generally auto-works unless you have a weird lan
or a giga-bit card
post your
lspci
listing to make sure the network adapter is working
check in
Knoppix - System - KInfoCenter
under
Network Interfaces
to see your config
and to re-DHCP a connection there is
Knoppix - Knoppix - Network/Internet - Network card configuration

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00