Does the old 'netcardconfig' (or kmenu//KNOPPIX//network-internet/Network_card_configuration) command still survive in knoppix 5.1?
Sorry I'm still on 3.7![]()
I installed Knoppix 5.1 on my hard drive. How can I enable my LAN connection? I am such a n00b.
Does the old 'netcardconfig' (or kmenu//KNOPPIX//network-internet/Network_card_configuration) command still survive in knoppix 5.1?
Sorry I'm still on 3.7![]()
it generally auto-works unless you have a weird lan
or a giga-bit card
post your
lspci
listing to make sure the network adapter is working
check in
Knoppix - System - KInfoCenter
under
Network Interfaces
to see your config
and to re-DHCP a connection there is
Knoppix - Knoppix - Network/Internet - Network card configuration

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$155.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00