Don't know what Qtopia is but have you simply tried reading the documentation? You can choose from several desktop managers like this:
boot: knoppix desktop=icewm
Of course you're always welcome to suggest it to Klaus or remaster your own version.
Hi,
I carry a knoppix cd around to show to all my friends - I really think is fantastic, my sysadmin almost had a heart attack when he thougt I had installed Linux on my machine!
however, I have an old dell laptop (233 mmx, 64mb of ram) and it is just unusable. I know about having a swap file, but I thought that it would be better to use a less resource consuming GUI. Problem is, I don't have the knowledge to tweak knoppix into this... My reasoning is: if a Zaurus runs smoothly Qtopia, my laptop should do too... Am I wrong? Of course, having a knoppix using Qtopia would be ideal for older systems if you still want to have a GUI...
Here are some interesting links:
http://www.linux.org/apps/all/GUI/Window_Managers.html
http://qpe.sourceforge.net/
http://www.small-window-manager.de/
http://blackboxwm.sourceforge.net
http://www.plig.org/xwinman/others.html
http://www.all-day-breakfast.com/wm2/
http://www.boognish.org.uk/enh/lwm/
http://flwm.sourceforge.net/
Don't know what Qtopia is but have you simply tried reading the documentation? You can choose from several desktop managers like this:
boot: knoppix desktop=icewm
Of course you're always welcome to suggest it to Klaus or remaster your own version.
Dude- posting once is sufficient.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49