Did you confirm the md5 checksum? Are you burning at low speed?
I downloaded and burned Knoppix 5, but it wouldn't boot on my computer. All it said after loading a few things was "Can't find Knoppix filesystem, sorry" and drops me to a very limited shell that I have no clue how to work with. I tried both drives and both of my computers, one being a brand new one only weeks old. I have burned it twice, too, but to no avail. Using the cheat knoppix mem=1024M didn't change it, and thats all I found when I searched on google. Also, for some reason the symbols are messed up, = is ), z is y, y is z, comma is who knows what, I forget. HALP!![]()
Did you confirm the md5 checksum? Are you burning at low speed?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I'm not sure what this newfangled md5 is, sonny, but I did check the ol' cd. Burned it and checked all of its contents with the original file. And I'm not too good at imitating an old guy!![]()
Still don't know what speed you burnt it at, that does tend to be important on many systems. See answer #1 for md5 test details nan other tips.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
NEW Lantronix UDS1100-POE - One Port RS232/RS422/RS485 to IP Ethernet 950-00169
$89.00
1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99