ok, I think that you are talking about the emulator. In the distribution I am using the emulator is QEMU. So... it is impossible to access my hard drive from my USB distribution unless I boot directly to Linux??
ok, I think that you are talking about the emulator. In the distribution I am using the emulator is QEMU. So... it is impossible to access my hard drive from my USB distribution unless I boot directly to Linux??

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Galaxy S10 10.9" FE 128GB WiFi Tablet SM-X520NZACXAR S-Pen Keyboard 2025
$299.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
USED Samsung 12 GB (2GBx6) PC3L-10600R Server Memory Ram 1Rx8
$65.00
NEW, SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Active3 Rugged Tablet, SM-T577U/DS, 8-Inch, 4G LTE
$269.95
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 SM-T500 64 GB Wi-Fi 10.4 in - Silver 1010-03T
$70.00