-
can't boot Knoppix 5.0
I downloaded and burned Knoppix 5, but it wouldn't boot on my computer. All it said after loading a few things was "Can't find Knoppix filesystem, sorry" and drops me to a very limited shell that I have no clue how to work with. I tried both drives and both of my computers, one being a brand new one only weeks old. I have burned it twice, too, but to no avail. Using the cheat knoppix mem=1024M didn't change it, and thats all I found when I searched on google. Also, for some reason the symbols are messed up, = is ), z is y, y is z, comma is who knows what, I forget. HALP!
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz X2YH1K-MIE
$150.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99