Please see answer #7 and fix your post.
One day, I will learn to remaster. I promise. But please don't make me do it today.
What I need seems to be something that loads of people are searching for and not finding.
I would be so very grateful if some kind soul who sees this could help.
All I want is to have a knoppix livecd which starts sshd or vncserver and lets me log in with a username password combination.
Yes, I know that it would be a security risk as anyone on the network could then get onto that machine with the published standard username password combination, but I only need this in a safe environment.
The environment is a tiny network behind a closed firewall.
The purpose is to be able to easily fix headless machines.
From what I can make out anyone that knows how to remaster knoppix could do this in an instant.
Any chance of making an iso available?
Thanks in advance.
Please see answer #7 and fix your post.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Done
Sorry
You are quite right

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MAG X870 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard, ATX - Supports AMD Ryzen 9000 / 8000 / MSI
$143.50
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00