I've been remastering Knoppix 5.1.1 DVD Version. To test it, i did the usual procedure, as i've done before with CD versions. But totally forgot one detail, for the standard the DVD must be burnt, there can't be files above 2GB. This value is overrun by my KNOPPIX compressed filesytem, that has 4GB.
Now my question is, how do i split this file into KNOPPIX, KNOPPIX2. I noticed that in the original version this is done.
I've tried to use the application split, splitted the file, burnt the DVD, but still, can't boot to the filesystem.
I would really appreciate some help with this matter. Basically i'd like to know how to create a compressed filesystem, divided in parts up to 2GB.
Please guys, i'm couting on you, this is really urgent.

Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Apple IIC Monitor Model #G090H Order #A2M4090 AS IS For Repairs Or Parts
$64.99
Lot of 34 Contrologic Vintage Programmed EPROM IC Chips M27C256B D27C64 NOS
$139.99
IBM ThinkPad 360C Vintage Laptop Black Screen No Battery w/ Charger AS IS
$175.00
VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00
Mixed Lot Box Of Vintage Used Diskettes / Floppy Disks 3.5 3.5" Lot Of 73
$45.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72