I have installed Knoppix 5.0.1 on my desktop computer and I need to compile and add nozomi driver, gcom tool and some exchange in a /etc/wvdial.conf file. I see the remastering howto but didn't find the part with adding driver which need to be compiled first. So that don't get the wrong direction I need to show me the write way and say if it is not possible. I'll be greatfull if you give me a detailed answer cause I'm almost newbie.

Vintage Retro Lot IC CHIPS CERAMIC Plastic Assorted GOLD Scrap Collection Tubes
$199.99
Vintage Apple M2115 SCSI External Hard Drive for Macintosh POWERS ON
$119.89
RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE
$199.95
DELL INSPIREON 8200 VINTAGE LAPTOP
$85.00
Vintage Toshiba Rupo JW90FII Japanese/English Typewriter/Word Processor WORKING
$225.00
Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards
$145.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Griffin Technology GLO G Round Aluminum USB Light Blue LED Collectible
$50.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CDT Vintage Laptop Computer Retro Windows PC Parts Only
$125.00