-
Compile and add nozomi driver
I have installed Knoppix 5.0.1 on my desktop computer and I need to compile and add nozomi driver, gcom tool and some exchange in a /etc/wvdial.conf file. I see the remastering howto but didn't find the part with adding driver which need to be compiled first. So that don't get the wrong direction I need to show me the write way and say if it is not possible. I'll be greatfull if you give me a detailed answer cause I'm almost newbie.
Similar Threads
-
By willbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-02-2008, 02:00 PM
-
By SlavoniaJavaTeam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2007, 10:23 AM
-
By tejvenim in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2006, 10:46 PM
-
By Placebo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 07:46 AM
-
By msnxsw in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 07:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5gb W/Rack Mount Kit W/Keystones and Original hardware.
$500.00

Sophos XG 125 Rev.3 Desktop Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP Wiped - No Power Adapter
$74.99

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99