I have installed Knoppix 5.0.1 on my desktop computer and I need to compile and add nozomi driver, gcom tool and some exchange in a /etc/wvdial.conf file. I see the remastering howto but didn't find the part with adding driver which need to be compiled first. So that don't get the wrong direction I need to show me the write way and say if it is not possible. I'll be greatfull if you give me a detailed answer cause I'm almost newbie.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
Vintage Apple lII Disk lII Floppy Drive Analog Card PCB 820-0024-C Tested
$40.00