instead of XMMS
~
lbrtchx
I liked the latest 5.1.X version of knoppix, not only because knopper doesn't appear to be so obsessed with his car anymorebut form many other features we are all enjoying
~
However I think knoppix should include Kile
~
kile.sourceforge.net
~
which is actually a Qt/KDE/Kate-based editor
~
That would make knoppix more appealing to academic worms out there
~
lbrtchx
instead of XMMS
~
lbrtchx

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25
IBM 00D0055 X3850 X6 Server Storage I/O Book Card - Tested - fast Ship
$49.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM 43W0291 System X3250 M1 Server System Board Motherboard Mainboard
$39.95
IBM 3837-AC1 X3850 X6 CTO SERVER
$400.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
$400.00