-
Senior Member
registered user
how do I find host names on my lan?
I know this is a simple minded question for all of you wizards; Harry be merciful I bruise easily. I know I can determine the ip addresses of all of the machines on my lan by using the nmap command. But once I have the ip addresses then how do I find the corresponding hostnames? What command should I use?
Similar Threads
-
By roffa in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:19 PM
-
By colinmgb in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2008, 05:23 PM
-
By DzIGOR in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-03-2006, 02:17 PM
-
By Kowood in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 11:20 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 07:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99