I want to try nozomi driver on my brother's laptop so I was thinking it is the best with the live knoppix. But I can't make and make install because. So what is the procedure when you want compile some driver and modprobe it ? I even think about remastering but can't find the procedure for including drivers in a new compilation and it is maybe too complicated for a newbie.

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00
VINTAGE DEC DELNI-AA 8 PORT AUI THICKWIRE ETHERNET LAN INTERCONNECT IN COVERS.
$95.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital Rainbow Drive Controller PC100 RD51 CNTLR
$69.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8153 RH70 UNIBUS CONTROL-BCT (B15)
$139.99